#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about April Anne Vallejo! April joined one of our road trips last 2017. She is a full-time Pharmacist and during her free time, she is a Painter.
To know more about April, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m a full time pharmacist in a gov’t hospital while getting extras from my paintings which i do as a hobby on my free time
2. What inspires you?
My family and my significant other ❤️
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Buying clothes and skin care products! Kaching kaching!
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Actually, It’s the whole experience ’cause everything we did was fun, but building friendships was the best part.
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Tinimbang ngunit sobra
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Think of what you really want before passing through doors. You can close a door after passing through it but you can never go back to the same room again.
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Japan or Iceland. Japan’s nature. Iceland’s northern lights.
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
lots of pizza, ice cream and coffee
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
John Legend/Lily Collins
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
Getting lost? That’s how you find good things unexpectedly.
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Beyonce. I want that voice so baaad.
12. What is the best present you ever received?
Kevin Roi. Haha! Cheesy!
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
I want to meet myself 10 years ago and see if she’s proud of me right now
14. How old should a person start traveling?
As early as you started earning.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
I think I haven’t travelled enough yet, so I’m looking forward to incoming my book a suprise. Haha!
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Yung maganda na mabait at masaya kasama. Charaught
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF