#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will get to know a Road Tripper from the Land of the Rising Sun (Japan), Aiko Ogasawara! Aiko traveled to the Philippines just to join the #SinglesRoadTrip 15. It was her first time in the Philippines and she loved every bit of it! She went to discover the beautiful islands of Masbate. Language was not a barrier for her to get to know and meet all the participants of the Road Trip. According to her, she is surprised with the beauty of the Philippines islands. She wishes that people from Japan could see how amazing the Philippines and its people are.
To know more about Aiko, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
My mission in life is to be a force for love. I want to give many chances for expanding their values to many people though my business.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
I really love to try new sweets. Sometimes I bought too much. I know it is not good for my health.
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Challenge and Love
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
If I could go back to be 16 years old, I would like to say ‘ Where there is a will ,there is a way. Do not accept other’s words’. When I was a child, my family was very poor and I thought my life was so limited. I was interested in studying abroad since I was a junior high school student but my parents said to me that we do not have much money. I gave up one of my dream, But If I tried more hard, my parents might change their opinions. I think it is a very important things to be honestly what you want to be.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Umm,, it is a very difficult questions. I want to visit many places. But in this case, I chose Africa. Japanese and African must have big difference life style. I want to try it.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Takahumi Horie. He is a very famous Japanese entrepreneur. His notice is very amazing.
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
I ask my family to cook Japanese traditional dishes.(miso soup,nikugyaga)
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
I want to change a parson who lives in foreign rural place. I want to experience self-sufficient without cell phone, electricity and gas.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
The word from my mother and my best friends , business partner ‘I am always beside you. Keep on going, Belive yourself”
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
I want to meet people who create good business between Southeast Asia and Japan. Because I want to be such a person.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As soon as possible. (Not parents ‘s money) Earn money by themselves, and travel is the best way.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Spend few days in island. I have never seen such a wonderful nature in my life.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?