#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Almond Louis Mendoza! He joined the Luna Sea 4 last May 26, 2018. Almond is a full-time musician, arranger, and an audio engineer. He is inspired by seeing people smile when they hear good music.
To know more about Almond, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living?
Full-time musician, arranger, audio engineer
2. What inspires you?
Seeing people smile when hearing good music
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Unli drinks and meeting new friends
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Tuloy mo lang ginagawa mo
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Iceland or Norway because of Aurora Borealis
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
King Lobster, Caviar Quichés, Mashed Potatoes with Black Truffle, and a bottle of Shackleton Whiskey.
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
Asking questions from the locals
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Stan Lee. I’d like to feel dead but rich and famous for a week.
12. What is the best present you ever received?
Kawai ES100 Digital Piano, a present for myself.
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Luke and Tess from Tennyson. I’d like to be their roadie or mentee.
14. How old should a person start traveling?
As long as you’re responsible enough and know how to survive in a limited resource environment.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
I would not want to go back anymore. Too scary.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Being put in a situation that is unexpected.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
A 200 pound guy with no talent.
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?