#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Meet Charity Joy Sy or Chat (for short). She is one of the pioneer road trippers. Her first road trip with us was the beautiful island of Romblon where we spent amazing days exploring the pristine beaches of the islands. Through her we met amazing people as well who traveled with us. There is no dull moment when you are with Chat. As one of our great friends, she exhibits strength, warmth and deep care for others! Just be careful in daring her on a drinking game because you will regret it. Haha!
To know more about Chat, read about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
– sales(drug pusher)
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Travelling- Eating- Feeling the wind in my face when i am travelling
3. What is the title of the movie about your life?
I cant think of any movie or movie title.
4. If you could go back in time, what would you tell your 16 year old self?
You should start travelling and your wasting time being a home buddy
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would that be and why?
Everest- i want to be at the top of the world
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Richard Gere or Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise
7. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Lechon, king crab, scallops lobster, abalone etc
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Bear grylls – i like to experience what his doing. Going outdoor and eating weird stuff and drinking all kinds of water he could find even his urine hahaha
9. Best present you have ever received.
Books, someone gave me alot of books to read and written by my favorite author
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
RR Martin – because i want to tell him to finish the last book before he dies!
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As soon as you are born ????
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Where ever you go there is always alot of things that you can do in one place
13. In one sentence, how would like people to remember you?
The girl who “did what she love, and loved what she did!