#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Hooray for Monday! It’s the last for January but it’s definitely the perfect Monday for today’s Road Tripper! Everyone, meet Chi Ramos. She joined us for last year on one of our Singles Road Trip. She is an architect and spends her free time exploring the Philippines
To know more about Chi, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living
A freelance Architect.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Walking or biking. it’s where I am with my thoughts.
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Be strong and confident. What people think of you is none of your business because at the end of the day, you get to control your own feelings for they do not own you and your happiness. Be bold, take chances and LIVE
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Moors of the England. I would love to be in an open field with the wind in my face. I imagine it feels freeing and liberating. Like everything is possible and there is no judgement in the world.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Gordon Ramsay. I would like to have a long conversation with him. I admire his passion and drive to enrich his craft and also motivate other people to do whatever it takes to reach your goal. I treat him as my dad. Lol. I would love him to scold me and tell me to work my ass off and motivate me thru this life.
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
One dish cooked by my mother, and one dish cooked by Gordon Ramsay.
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
The president of the Philippines. So that I may get to experience and understand how to run a country.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
Gift of opportunities.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Oprah Winfrey, Because I consider her a mentor and a huge influencer in my life since I was 12. I live by her passion and enthusiasm for everyone to live their absolute truth. I would love to have a looonng conversation with her. So that I may thank her and tell her how much she meant to me.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As long as a person understands the reason why he/she is travelling and he/she gets to discover something while on travel. An 28 year old travels while his/her face buried on the phone vs. a 6 year old travels while discovering the fascinating marine life is totally different. So it depends on the person if he/she is open for an adventure.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Realizing that the best places to travel are here in the Philippines. Spontaneous trips are refreshing since I am the type who plans ahead. Hiking in the PH is legit compared to Singapore for I lived there a couple of years where the hiking trails are man made.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
A great friend who listens and gives unsolicited (but meaningful) advice. ????