If there is one person who has been a life peg for most road trippers girls we met in Experience Philippines, it would be this inspiring lady – Evie Go or as we fondly call her, Mommy Evie. She inspires us in so many ways and one of them is that one is never too old to travel and live life. She is the epitome of living life to the fullest. If you can still move.. “go out there and explore. The world has so much to offer. And you have so much more to give, to learn, to experience..” As one of our oldest road trippers, she proves that “age is just a number” and that all of us have to live to the fullest.
To know more about Mommy Evie, read about her here —
1.What do you do for a living?
Professional underwater photographer. 🙂
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
One of my topmost guilty pleasures would have to be indulging in whatever i want to eat!
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
isip muna ako.. hahaha
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Love yourself more. & dont sweat the small stuff.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
It will have to be where my loved ones are. No place no matter how beautiful will be fulfilling if not shared with people most important in my life
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Jody foster. I wanna pick her brain. She’s one of the most talented actress & i find her very intelligent.
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
A rack of lamb & wine & cheese!!!!
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Those nat geo adventure/photographer travellers! For the very obvious reason!
9. What is the best present you ever received?
A very touching message fr my daughter on Mother’s Day.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Wait isip rin ako… hahaha
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As long as you can take care of yourself, u can travel. I took my 2 kids for their first out of d country trip when they were 9 & 5. No hassle at all as both are very well-behaved, wakes-up on time & not fussy. Halata bang strict ang nanay?? Hahaha!
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
i enjoyed most my local travels with you guys! The best! Most of my friends kasi are not as adventurous like me. They like the usual tourist travel. Me, i like to do the road less traveled. You get to experience things beyond your comfort zone & thats what makes the trip memorable. We are very lucky to be living in the Philippines where we have bountiful natural resources.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I would like them to remember those quirky fun special moments spent. Whether it be mga lokohan/biruan or the seriosong usapan. Life is all about moments…