#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Today, let us get to know one of our Road Trippers who joined our very first Haunted Road Trip, Gibe Lavides. He is a natural “kuya” or older brother to everyone. He is forever on the lookout to help, to listen, to entertain, to make you laugh. You can only feel good when you around this inspiring person. He never ceases to amaze us with his positive outlook on life.
Here is a snapshot of how cool and inspiring this person is…
1. What do you do for a living?
– Im a data analyst from a multinational company.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
– Eating snickers!!!
3. What is the title of the movie about your life?
– Hitch of Will Smith
4. If you could go back in time, what would you tell your 16 year old self?
– Be ready for an awesome yet challenging life ahead. Dont be afraid to take risks or be afraid of rejections or failures as this experiences will be your weapon in having an epic journey to your amazing life ahead.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would that be and why?
– Alaska to watch the Aurora Borealis aka Northern Lights.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
– Natalie Portman
7. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
– Lechon Kawali, Sisig Lechon, Krispy Pata and 3 cups of rice plus 1 bottle of Mang Tomas. Haha
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
– Michael Jordan in his prime so that I can experience his airness!!!
9. Best present you have ever received.
– Ferrari RC car, during that time im the coolest kid in our neighbourhood. Hehe
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
– Pope John Paul II to witness and experience his holiness and be blessed by a saint.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
– As young as he/she can travel provided that person still remember to save for his/her future financially.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
– A lot!!! Witnessing breathtaking views especially those places that are not yet known to tourists but what tops it all is having an experience to taste their local food and interacting with the locals.
– He live his life to the fullest and will always effortlessly put a smile on your face