You can never really judge a book by its cover, despite his tattoos and tough appearance, GJ Amoroso is one of the kindest and giving person you will ever meet. He joined us on our first Luna Sea Full Moon Party and has been part of this ever growing family of crazy travelers. GJ will inspire you more than you can imagine. He has proven to be a good friend, a confidante and true blue kaladkarin! We can’t wait what life has in store for this inspiring person!
To know more about this inspiring person, read more of him here —
1. What do you do for a living?
Software Test Engineer po for a multi-national company, kumikita rin ako sa blogging at munting mga ventures para magpaikot ng pera
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Maglakwatsa po. At this time dapat ipon ipon mode na ako pero mas masaya kasi mag travel at matuto kesa mag ipon. 😛
3. What is the title of the movie about your life?
Gusto ko sana maging american pie levels yung buhay ko para chill lang at happy pero mas bagay yung It Takes a Man and a Woman. 😛
4. If you could go back in time, what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Ayoko magsalita. Baka mabago ung kapalaran ko pag pinakialamanan ko eh haha. masaya na ako sa kung ano nangyayari ngayon, mahirap po paglaruan ang time travel.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would that be and why?
Socotra Island, Yemen. Sobrang Alien looking ng place, pakiramdam mo nasa ibang planeta ka. Instagram worthy
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Sex ? ay “Date” pala inde “Stand” hahaha me and my brain 🙂
7. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Mga luto ng pandaigdigang merlat (International Girl/Mom aka “Mother”). Sarap talaga as in, kahit ibang road trippers nasasarapan sa luto nya
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Presidente ng bansa or anybody na may kapangyarihan sa batas, para maisulong ang mga karapatan ng mga hayop sa pilipinas. Literal na hayop po ah, yung mga pets. Wala kasi silang kapasidad para protektahan ang mga sarili nila sa mga kagaya nating tao.
9. Best present you have ever received.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Can’t think of any particular person right now. Not into meeting popular people din kasi
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As young as he/she can. Financially and Career-wise. Mahirap ipilit and di pa dapat.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Yung matutunan mo ang culture ng mga tao sa lugar na yun. Makakakwentuhan mo sila sa mga struggles and joys of living on the places we visit. You get to appreciate the places where you came from previously and get more excited on the places you havent been to yet.
13. In one sentence, how would like people to remember you?
Ako po si Gj at sabay sabay po tayong magpayaman. #power #gravity