#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Oh, it’s Monday again! Time for #RoadTripperMonday featuring amazing women who loves travelling and exploring. Today, we have Honey Bautista.
To know more about Honey, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living
Villa Specialist. We market and manage luxury villas across South East and South Asia.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Manicure and pedicure, every other week #girlthings
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Discover the Unknown
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
It’s ok not to be perfect, just be yourself.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Paris, it’s my dream destination, the place seems so romantic. And Vatican, as a Catholic, I would love to attend a mass at the headquarter of all Roman Catholic church.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Chicken Pesto Pasta, Iced Coffee and CBTL’s triple decker cheesecake
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Anne Curtis! She is one of the most travelled celebrity I know, and I would like to have her ABS, even for a week!
9. What is the best present you ever received?
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Henry Sy, I would like to ask the secret to successful business and probably ask for capital so I could start my own business as well.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As long as you can support your travel expenses on your own.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
The best experience travelling the Philippines is that I became aware of our history. That awesomeness feeling that you were able to see the places you have only seen on textbooks. Travelling in the Philippines does not only support our tourism but also the locals who are working as tour guides. Lastly, Filipino food/cuisine are the best!
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I would like people to remember me as a person who is capable of facing all the challenges in life.