#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Jeddy Datu! Jeddy joined the Marine Life Camp last 2018. She is a Senior Sourcer or Seniro Recruiter in a local firm in Manila. Jeddy likes to be remembered as a woman who is intelligent and sweet.
To know more about Jeddy, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
Senior Sourcer (Recruiter)
2. What inspires you?
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Getting to places that are not very popular
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Egypt. I have always wanted to see the Pyramids of Giza
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Chicken Arroz Caldo
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
By following Google maps
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
IU. I want to have a voice like hers.
12. What is the best present you ever received?
A box of Lego
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Shogo Suzuki. I’m a fan of his.
14. How old should a person start traveling?
Old enough to have a driver’s license.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
Every loving moment with my mother.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
I have a lot of beaches to go to.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
A woman who is sweet and intelligent
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?