#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Already feeling the love vibes in the air? Oh, can’t blame you because it’s already the first #RoadTripperMonday of February! Give some love to our Road Tripper today, Jhen Ledesma. Jhen joined us on one of the first Singles Road Trips way back in 2015. She loves travel a lot but she balances her time discovering food and hanging out with her loved ones.
To know more about Jhen, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living
Currently keeping myself busy as a Project Manager in a Bank
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Eating ‘Pares’ with my rice bowl topped with TOO much fried garlic. As in too much, it’s like fried garlic with rice grains. LOL.
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Honesty is nice in principle, but not everyone appreciates total, brutal honesty. Before giving people advice or feedback, get a good read on them. If they seem like they can handle the whole truth, give it to them. If not, sugar coat it. As much as you might want to help people by telling them the truth, you need to consider the social consequences if the person you’re talking to gets offended.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Santorini, Greece – I just so love the view.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Seafoods, anything seafood. They make me drool. haha
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Drew Arellano. I am too envious of his job in byahe ni Drew @@.. hahaha
9. What is the best present you ever received?
Hmm.. its a video message telling me the perks of being part of Jhen Ledesma’s life. It always reminds me of my worth.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Msgr. Aloysius Schwartz – I’d like to thank him personally for founding The Sisters of Mary School. It was almost impossible for a commoner like him to build a foundation that sheltered, fed, clothed, cared and educated ‘ALL FOR FREE’ thousands of indigent children in several parts of the world. But by the grace of God and his golden heart, the foundation continues to serve even up to now and some of my Alumni friends who were now successful were the fruit of his charity.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
For me, travel requires no age. For as long as a person has the discipline to take care of nature, then we all deserve to see the countless wonders of this world.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Waterfalls slide, cliff jump, zip line, bike zip, summit, caving, river rafting – cause they were the best first times of my life. They all help me conquer my fears.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
This is Jhen Ledesma, I seize the day!