#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will get to know a Road Tripper from one of our Singles Road Trip way back in 2017. Meet Julie Anne Caimol, an Engineer by profession and a full time traveler at night. She is currently managing her growing engineering company. Eto yung #StrongIndpendentWoman! You go girl!!
To know more about Julie, read more about her here:
1. What do you do for a living?
Engineer by day, wanderer by night ????
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Chocolates. Lots of chocolates
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
You are beautiful inside and out. Everything will be better.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
First i thought of is Brazil. But then i remember that, I’m still learning Spanish and Portuguese. So, I’m gonna say, i want to be teleported into the arms of the one who’s destined to be mine, and who would be proud to call me his’. Cheesy.. Hahaha. But yeah. As the saying goes, no matter how far you go, no matter what your experiences may be, nothing beats the hug of the ones you truly love. ????
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Stephen Hawking. Need i say more? ????. If he’s not available.. Jim parsons will do or Eddie Redmayne. ????
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Sinigang na hipon na may sasawan na maanghang na patis. Parisan ng danggit at ang inumin ay green mango shake. Sarap. ????
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Honestly, wala talaga akong maisip. I guess i’m in a point of my life where i am really happy with how things are going. Wala talaga akong maisip. ????
9. What is the best present you ever received?
The slippers i always wear when i travel. ????
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Stephen Hawking. Theory of everything.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
I got my interest with travelling from my mama. Lagi niya kami sinasama kung saan saan nung bata pa kami. Nakikita ko kung paano siya magbudget. Kung paano siya mag act when things dont go as planned. So, bata pa lang ako, naiintindihan ko na kung paano magbiyahe. As early as possible. 4 or 5. Para maimbibe agad yung practicality and resilience. ????
12. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
When my mama learned that i passed the board exam. I will never forget the way she looked and hugged me that day. It was her proudest moment and i love it.
13. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
The people. No matter what they say about the Filipinos, we still have the most tourist friendly culture. ????
14. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Happy Julie. ????
Be bold. Be brave. Dont let your fears and insecurities limit you. let courage triumph over fear. The world is out there. OWN IT. ????????