#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will get to know a Road Tripper
To know more about Julie, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I am a structural engineer during weekdays and a traveller in the weekends
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Listening to sad depressing songs
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Never fall in love with a guy named Jeff. Hahahaha
Things will turn out differently for you in the future. Brace yourself.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Siargao. My heart belongs there.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
I would have loved it to be MDS. at the moment, i’ll go for Karen Davila. She’s someone to look up to, for me.
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Sinigang na hipon with patis na may sili at calamansi
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
I would love to be Michelle Obama. ????
9. What is the best present you ever received?
A puppy named Chichay
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Conrado de Quiros or Winnie Monsod. I just want to see what goes on with their minds at the moment
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As soon as he can. At 4 years old, one already has eyes for the beauty of nature. ????
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
The beaches. I will never trade it anywhere else in the world
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Si Julie? Kaladkarin yun. ????