#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
It’s the second Monday of February! Yes, it means there are only two days before couples walk around the streets carrying bouquets of flowers and etc. Worry not, singles! Maybe like our Road tripper for today, you are still in the search for Mr./Ms. Right! Ayyiee! Everyone, meet Karen Rose Sioson!
To know more about Karen Rose, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living
I’m a Workforce Lead in an IT Security Company
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Shopping! I’m a typical girl who always thinks she has nothing to wear despite her jam-packet closet. ????
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Hmmmm…. sa ngayon siguro – “Finding Mr. Right” ????
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
You can’t please everyone so don’t bother trying.
Be smarter in choosing the guy you’ll fall in love with!
Save money so you can travel more!
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Japan! I love Pinas but please bring me back to Japan! My one week travel experience there is sooooo bitin!
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
John Loyd Cruz!
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Pinoy food for me is the best! Karekare (of my Papu), Lumpiang Sariwa (of my Papu), Sinigang (of my Papu), Sisig, Inihaw na Tilapia and inihaw na liempo will definitely be on my menu.
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Anne Curtis! I wanna be in her sexy body and try her clothes, live in her modern Victorian home, go clubbing with her it-girl friends, and travel with Erwan for a week!
9. What is the best present you ever received?
Cliche as it may sound but the best gift I ever received came from God – my awesome Family ????.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Anne Curtis; I’ll ask her – “how to be you po?” ????
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As soon as you start earning money, save some for your travel experience. There’s a lot to explore and it’d be fun to make memories all over the world!
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Travelling with my family is always the best experience for me. My parents were busy working and spending their money for me and my sisters when we were still studying so gusto ko na nakikita sila na nakakapagrelax and travel na habang kaya pa nila.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Fun to be with… lalo pag lasing ????