#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Liberty Toroy! Liberty joined Experience Philippines this year, February 15, 2019 (SRT 40). She is a Project Coordinator, and PAMI licensed and Philamlife Financial adviser. Libai struggled a lot and faced many difficulties over the years, but one thing that kept her going she was strong and determined.
To know more about Liberty, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
PAMI Licensed and Philamlife Financial Advisor
2. What inspires you?
My dad and siblings are my inspiration
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Everything except the “baby hike part” ? Im glad to meet such an incredible ladies. The essence of ‘Surprise Destination’
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
The Fighter ???
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Hey you Libai, in the Future, You’ve struggled a lot and had many difficulties over the years, and the one thing that kept you going through all that-was your strong and relentless nature. You are hard working, you don’t quit and you never give up. You always fight to make your life and the lives of the people close to you better. Youre at the right path. Just continue what youre doing, all for God’s glory.
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Paris (dream destination)
Bali (Cheap and Relaxing)
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
LOCAL- JERICHO ROSALES
FOREIGN- CHRIS HEMSWORTH, RYAN GOSLING, omg!
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
I am actually a laid back traveler.
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Duterte…. i wanted to experience a bit being the president
12. What is the best present you ever received?
None in particular. Most of the time, im the giver
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
My Mom. I Miss her so much.
14. How old should a person start traveling?
After college graduation
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
A VERY FUN LOVING NOT SWEET
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?