#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
How’s your week going? Our week just started right with this Road Tripper! Today, we will feature Mikko Ong. He joined during our early years as Experience Philippines. Although, we don’t frequently see Mikko because of his busy schedule. What you can remember of him is his chinky eyes and smiling face. He is one of the many people you can invite for a food trip and would not say no.
To know more about Mikko, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m a Modern Trade Operations Manager for P&G’s distributor in North and Central Luzon.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Jump! There’s no perfect timing for anything.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Disneyland! It’s the place where I get to feel like I’m a kid again and I just don’t care about anything.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Crispy Pata, Oysters, Steak and Sugpo
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
9. What is the best present you ever received?
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As soon as the person can. Start them young!
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
The people, the food and the culture. Nothing feels like home.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Mikko is a fun-loving person with big dreams and that the best is yet to come for him.