#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Welcome to the last Road Tripper of October! Today, we will feature Mileth Cornelia. Mileth joined us in one of our Random Road Trips on the beautiful island of Camarines Norte. Mileth is seemingly a quiet girl but she is a ball of laughter when you get to know her more.
To know more about Mileth, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
Taga-compute ng financials ng iba? a.k.a accountant. Chaaar! Haha
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Binge watching animes ????
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Follow your dreams. Make your passion your profession, because at the end of the day, your heart will always yearn for the dream that you set aside. Don’t lose your confidence. What made you think that you can’t, when all this time you can?
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
JAPAN! The land of mangas and animes????????????
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
I’m not fond of celebrities, can i just date “him” instead? Haha Pero kung pwede gurl, si Gal Gadot! Tutulala na lang ako sa harap niya ????????????
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Just leave me at Dads and I will be fine. ???? Buffet is life.
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Gal Gadot as wonderwoman. So that I can be a gorgeous superhero one day..???????? Or Darna, because she can fly, i’ll tour around the world, no need for plane tickets. ????????
9. What is the best present you ever received?
The video and the DIY memory box from my sisters. It really bring tears in my eyes everytime i received gifts with personal touch.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
J.K Rowling. I want to have an intense (intense!?) conversation with her regarding Harry Potter, haha. And of course request for autographs and pictures with her ????
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As soon as they are able, physically and financially, haha. The world is so vast to be traveled so better start early. ????
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
It’s meeting different kinds of people from different places and discovering the beauty each destination offers.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
One word, believer. Someone who believe that whatever challenges and trials that you are facing right now will surely be overcome with God’s help. And whatever dreams and goals that you aspire will be achieved, in God’s own perfect time, maybe not in the way you plan, but way much better than what you can think of. ????