#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Welcome to the second road tripper for the month of July! Today, we will feature Rojielyn Verdadero, an avid anime fan and animal lover! She joined us on one of our Singles Road Trip. She’s always on the go. She hates spicy food. 1 sip of spicy ramen = 2 glasses of water. And basta may camera, pak.. pose! She is a woman with a big heart that she tries to go on volunteer work as often as she can.
To know more about Rojielyn , read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m a people person that’s why I chose Recruitment, rather it chose me. I’m an Executive Recruitment Consultant.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Ohh wow! I hate to admit it but it’s sweets! ANYTHING SWEET! Hahahahaha
Actually, it’s food. YUMMY FOODS!
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Hmmm… I would say that for me, it’s Eat, Pray, Love.
I started my travel journey with a broken heart and with Experience Philippines as my starting point. Now, eqquiped with a renewed heart, I want to explore life and the Philippines in a new light.
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
I would tell myself that I should enjoy every moment of my life. Do not rush into anything. Take it slow and cherish every emotion and moment in life. May it be happiness, sadness, joy or pain. All of it will mold you to a better person that you want to be. Lastly, it takes only myself to be happy.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
I choose Finland. I really love the scenery and culture there. I want to know more about their ways and tradition. Most of it would be my desire to see the Aurora Borealis and Santa Claus Village!
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
I would go out on a date with Rico Yan. He’s my first ever celebrity crush.
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Appetizer – baked oysters
Soup – Broccoli Soup from Monaliza
Entree – Lamb Rack with Mint Sauce
Salad – Prawn Salad with Mango Vinaigrette from Mary Grace
Desert – New York Cheese Cake from Coffee Bean and Mango Panna Cotta from Itallianis
Drink – Warm Water
Add ons – Salmon Sashimi, Ramen from Ippudo and Udon from Oudon
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
I’d trade places with the future me so I can have a glimpse of what I become even for a week
9. What is the best present you ever received?
The best present that I received was the freedom that I never knew I needed.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Heston Blumenthal!!! I love the way he cooks! Artistry and Science in one with a bit of Drama! Well… I want to eat the dishes that he makes! Just once I’d love to try it!
11. How old should a person start traveling?
Curiosity would always fuel the desire to travel, that’s why there shouldn’t be any limitations when it comes to it. Everyone can start at any age. We have our own pace to follow.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
My best experience is when I realized that the Philippines has so much to offer. From the people, food, scenery and experience. It would always boil down on how eager you are to discover its hidden beauty.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
A person who is willing to discover life in a different perspective.