Here is another of our inspiring women travelers who never ceases to make us laugh and bring sunshine to our day. Introducing Sheena Pena, a TV personality by day and an awesome stand up comedian at night. She joined us in one of our most memorable road trips in the Province of Quirino. She is a member of Mike Unson’s Comedy Mayham.
Read more and we are sure, her answers will bring a smile on your face.
1. What do you do for a living?
I like telling people that I’m a TV reporter or I work for Google. Some people actually believe me. I do digital support and events for a TV Network.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
3. What is the title of the movie about your life?
4. If you could go back in time, what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Start a YouTube channel. Invest your savings. You’re doing a good job.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would that be and why?
Japan! I want to eat legit ramen and demonstrate my broken Japanese. Hai. Desu ne~
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
A tall glass of Yakult, spaghetti, champorado.
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Janet Hsieh. I get to travel, meet awesome people AND be on TV? Yes please!
9. Best present you have ever received.
A camera! My parents put the manual under my plate as a hint. I thought it was bacon.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Hayao Miyazaki. I want to say thank you.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
Travel when you can afford it, and when you’re not escaping or neglecting your other duties at home/work/school/etc.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
One of my favorites is spontaneously exploring Dumaguete by myself. My companion couldn’t come with me. I befriended a local. She recommended me a bike guy for my transportation. I got to see a waterfall (in my summer dress and slippers) and relaxed in a hot spring afterwards.
13. In one sentence, how would like people to remember you?
Sheena helped make me a better man/woman.