#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will get to know a Road Tripper from our one of our Singles Road Trips last 2017. Meet Sue Tuvida, a Report Specialist in one of the big BPOs in the Philippines. She loves the Philippines a lot and she believes that #ItisMoreFunInThePhilippines.
We really look forward traveling again with her as we explore other parts of the Philippines. See you soon when get back from your travels.
To know more about Sue, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m a call girl.. I work at nights as a Reports Specialist in a BPO company.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Watching Gimore Girls over and over again ????
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Do not be afraid.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Paris, France and have coffee along Champs-Elysées
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Arci Munoz.. always be my maybe ????
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Sambo Kojin, my favorite Japanese-Korean buffet restaurant.
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
I would like to trade places with someone who lives by the beach.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Queen Elizabeth II because I watched “The Crown” on Netflix and I want to shake the hand of the Queen and to do a curtsy ????
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As young as they can…It is better to start travelling with the family because you will definitely learn a lot. Learn to pack your own clothes and things, and learn to have a good sense of direction while helping your dad or mom reading maps and directions. This is how I started my interest in travelling. Save up and travel anywhere.
12. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
This would be the time when my family stayed in England for a year. I learned so many things there like the culture and their history and also their accent. Almost every weekend, we go to a different place that I can’t even pronounce. At a young age, we learned how blend in and make friends with other students in school. I would like to travel together with my family again, to a different place and experience how we were before.
13. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
It is more fun in the Philippines. Everyone everywhere is friendly and helpful. We have a lot of places to offer the whole world.
14. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Confidently beautiful with a heart! LOL