#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Here is another Road Tripper who probably epitomizes the saying, “Age is just a number”. At 52, Susan Hosada or Mommy Sue (as she is affectionately called by fellow road trippers) has probably visited most of the Provinces of the Philippines than the people we know of the same age. Only proves the point that age is indeed just a number, what is important is to go out and live the life you want. May her short story inspire you to that there are no limits and that you life does begin at the end of your comfort zone. We love you Mommy Sue. And thank you for being an inspiration us. 🙂
To know more about Mommy Sue, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
-monkey business hahaha joke! hmm…interest firm business investment
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
– My Love from another star ????
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
– “Over the next 36 years of your life you will experience a lot. Some of it will be amazing, some of it will be horrible, all of it adds up to you having a life worth living. I know the pain you feel inside, and I won’t lie to you, it will continue to be a part of your life. I know how badly you feel like you want to die sometimes, to never exist, to stop feeling these things but believe me when I say that all the pain is worth it for the happiness you will also experience in that time. Be strong, talk to your friends and don’t ever feel like you have to face your future alone. You are going to be loved in ways you cannot even imagine today, although that pain inside might fully go away you’ll learn you have a lot to live for. Be strong, and please believe me life is worth fighting for.”
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
– I’m a hopeless romantic so I’d ask to be teleported right beside Hakjin hahaha
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
– Jerry Yan ( super kilig)
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
– My mother’s squid adobo and beef steak ❤️
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
– I don’t think I would trade places with anybody. I love being me and having what I have. But if I had to choose I would choose my kid, see what it’s like to be a kid in this day and age.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
– Best gift I’ve ever received? My son, he’s the apple of my eye and I love him to death❤️
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
– love watching movies so I’d say it’s Steven Spielberg
11. How old should a person start traveling?
– I think 20’s? Traveling is one of the best ways to learn how to be independent
and how to be responsible ✌️
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
– Spring in Japan: One day on my way back home from Raven’s school, I passed by a street lined with several, and when the breeze passed by, it rained pink petals. The flowers were gone b4 I knew it, and now I long to go back and sit under the cherry blossom trees just one more time.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
– My positive attitude, and that I always look at things as if half full.
Someone who loved her family and friends more than anything else and someone who enjoyed life to her fullest potential.