#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
It’s Monday again! We’re definitely pumped up to introduce to you our Road Tripper for the week. Everyone, meet Aljohn Domingo aka “JC Santos” lookalike. He is certainly one of the fellows you would love to have long chats with because he loves being in the moment. Even though he went to the same destination 3 times, he never complained but took it all in and focused on the experiences. After that trip, he gained more than just a wonderful weekend experience but lifelong friends!
To know more about Aljohn, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living
Making sure that our servers and applications are up and running(smoothly) so that we wont have any furious clients.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Greasy burgers oozing with cheese, crispy bacon, and 3 layers of juicy real beef patty, and all kinds of cakes (kaya baliwala ang workout 😂)
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Pursuit of Happiness
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Wag kang torpe pls lang
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Witcher School in Poland, I’m a huge fan of the RPG Witcher III, and I’d like to learn sword fighting too 😁
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Loisa Andalio 😍😍😍
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Same with num 2, added with a juicy beef steak, chicken tikka masala, garlic naan, spicy and creamy ramen and strawberry milkshake
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Robert Downey Jr. Cause he’s the epitome of being a cool “tito” and even transcend that 😎
9. What is the best present you ever received?
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Bill Gates, because I want to shake his hands and personally thank him for making the world a better place through his own foundation and millions of donation to different organizations around the world.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
20+ or when he/she already earns enough to treat himself this pleasure
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
In all honesty, its when I travelled with EXPH (nope i was not paid/asked to write this 😂), eventhough I went to the same place for the 3rd time, I had fun with complete strangers and now I have a new set of friends (na hindi drawing ang lakad).
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Pogi, Cute, Cool… 😂 kidding aside, I’d like people to remember me as someone they would always want to hang out with in their activities.0