#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will get to know a Road Tripper from one our road trips in the Province of Pangasinan. Meet Annelli Caballero. She is one of the warmest, liveliest, energy bunny you will ever meet in your life. We really love hanging out with her on a road trip because you will not have an dull moment with her. Everything that happens is always an adventure for her! We can’t wait to have her in one of our road trips again. See you in a road trip soon!
To know more about Annelli, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I work as a Relationship Manager (bawal joke haha) in a bank.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
OMG. Chips. It’s the best thing for any occasion. Sa office, sa party, sa road trip, with your family or friends. Every occasion!
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Whatever comes your way, who ever comes your way always remember to be brave but remain kind at all times.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Anywhere where I can see the Aurora Borealis!
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
A steak prepared by Salt Bae. I have to watch him make it. Haha
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Either Beyoncé or Pia Wurtzbach. Those women can slay!
9. What is the best present you ever received?
A scrapbook out together by a friend with greeting from all my friends. My crush (then) included.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Again. Beyoncé! Well because…Bey-FREAKIN’-yoncé!!
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As soon as they can walk and run and have developed enough memory so that can replay their adventures for he rest of their lives!
12. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
The first time I got to “travel” alone. I was able to walk the streets of Paris all on my own! I was traveling with my brother. But because we were together all the time. We decided to spend a day in our own SEPARATE from each other. It was the first time I felt the thrill and love for traveling!
13. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
The beauty of meeting new people. The Filipino people are beautiful! Enjoying the amazing sights the Philippines has to offer. I love how I’ll never run out of places to see and things to do here.
14. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I want people to remember me as a person who never backed out of an opportunity to experience life. I want people to remember me as a person who was brave yet remains kind.0