#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Another weekend has passed. And welcome Monday! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we are very thankful that we got the chance to interview this busy person. Carvyna or Vyna is one of the busiest people you will meet. And rightly so, because she is taking care of her 3 restaurants around the Manila. Aside from that, she acts as a consultant to new business owners setting up their own restaurant. But for Experience Philippines, she always have time! Hehe.. thanks Vyna!
Anyway, Vyna joined us in one of our Singles Road Trip. Her experience was one for the books. She hiked, swam, traveled like a pro in an unforgettable weekend with others who are now her close friends.
To know more about Vyna, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Food and Travel.
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
“Behind Her Smile”
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
” Hi Vyna! You made a right decision on choosing to start your career at that young age though you’re still not sure what kind of path you’ll take! (naiiyak ako tatagalugin ko para mas damang dama ) you’re a strong person. Madami ka ng pinagdaanan at pinagdadaanan pa sa edad mong yan. Napaka selfless mo pero sana simulan mo nang mahalin ng sobra yung sarili mo para mas maibagay mo sa mga taong mahal mo yung right amount of love that they deserve. Don’t give up madami ka pang pagdadaanan at hindi matatapos yun pero kakayanin mo lahat kaya kung nasasaktan ka umiyak ka ng umiyak sumigaw ka kung kinakailangan para after those pain you’ll be stronger and better person kasi hindi ka naman papabayaan ni god. Masydo ka niyang Mahal kaya kailangan mo magawa lahat yan and magpakatatag. Yung buhay na binigay niya sayo hindi yan para sa’yo lang kaya niya binigay yan kasi madami kang taong kailangan tulungan at umaasa silang lahat sa’yo pero sa laki ng responsibilities na binigay niya doon mo mahahanap yung true Joy and what life is all about. Love harder sa mga taong mahal mo at Mahal ka wag ka magsasawa magpahinga ka kung mapapagod ka pero Learn and fight again after mo mapagod. You’ll be fine! Study harder be academically and street smart coz you’ll be needing that brain in the future. Last thing be healthy and wag mo isiping magpataba ng sobra tuloy mo lang yung paggym”.
PS: wag ka ng magjowa magiging single ka din naman forever.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Netherlands. I want to experience the best country in the world.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Anything that would Gordon Ramsay cook for me.
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Gal Gadot or Pia (Ms. Universe) to Experience how to be hot and sexy lol
9. What is the best present you ever received?
My family and Best friend.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Gordon Ramsay He’s one of the best chef in the world and I wanna know how you’ll overcome all my struggles with the same industry lol
11. How old should a person start traveling?
20 yrs. Old
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
All my experience (traveling) was and will always be the best.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
That Carvyna helped them to become a better person.0