RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Christmas is fast approaching! But you can always take time to relax and read on today’s Road Tripper story. Today, we will feature Dondon Reyes! He is not new to the Random Road Trip because he joined us in one of Photography Road Trips with Canon Philippines. After that, he joined again for one of craziest Plan A, Plan B, Plan C road trips we have done due to the stormy weather. He loves numbers by day but is a creative photography on his side hustle.
To know more about Dondon, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Listening to Backstreet Boys/Westlife
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Everywhere, I love to travel but if I have to choose one, I’ll probably go first to Iceland/Norway to see the Aurora Borealis.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
I’ve always dream of going to Mars, but if I had a chance to teleport anywhere (kahit naka boxer and sando lang) I want to go to Abbey Road and portray the famous The Beatles pose on their Abbey Road Album.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Omelettes with bacon cheeseburger and mash potato, dessert of ice cream and cookies
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Jackie Chan. I’m a big fan of his movies and most especially his humanitarian efforts.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
Family’s good health and safety
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Pope Francis. It’s an honor to meet His Eminence and thank him for all the things he has done.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
Start young, as long as he/she can do it.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Sceneries and living close to my family
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Guy who lived his life to its fullest.0