#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Our feature Roadtripper for today will be Dustin Reyes! Joining this year’s Luna Sea Roadtrip, this nature lover broke the ice at the start of the roadtrip and is one of the main lives of the party. Working as a Customer Experience Expert, he is travelling quite a lot on weekends!
Let’s get to know more about The Great Dustin here
1. What do you do for a living?
Customer Experience Expert (Quality Analyst)
2. What inspires you?
Nice things, nature (sunrise, sunset, sand, smell of flowers) and beauty pageants
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Looking for nice quality cheap finds on malls and online (in short shopping haha) and travel
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Meeting new, beautiful, accomplished, inspiring people
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
The Great Dustin (Filipino version of The Greatest Showman)
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Be yourself! Never try to please everyone. Be bold and always be kind to yourself and to others.
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Rome Italy. Not just because it is one of the most romantic cities in the world but also because I love italian food. It is also brimming with old-world charm.
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Pizza, pasta, anything with potatoes, cotton candy ice cream, chocolate mouse cak
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
George RR Martin. I want to know his version of GOT ending.
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
Be with locals, learn at least a word or two of their language/dialect, eat local foods, visit a museum, go to their tourist spots
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
The President of Philippines
12. What is the best present you ever received?
A wrist watch given by my lolo on my college graduation
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
14. How old should a person start traveling?
As soon as you can appreciate the beauty around you and you are financially capable to do so.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
High School graduation. I want to relive the feeling of happiness, sadness, anxiety all at the same time.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
The 106 million (base on the latest census) friendly and welcoming Filipinos living in the 7600+ beautiful islands (sorry Charlene Gonzales but your numbers are not updated) of the Philippines.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
A fun loving, compassionate and inspiring person.
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF
- NAG-LET GO
- NI-LET GO