#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Edward Rama! He joined one of our singles road trips last 2018. Edward is a Software Developer.
To know more about Edward, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m a Software Developer (not as fun as it sounds)
2. What inspires you?
Nature and artworks.
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Playing WWE Video Games. Haha
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Meeting other cool and fun people (the place was just a plus). Heck, we even gave each other nicknames! how cool is that, eh?
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
‘Mediocre the movie’ or ‘Not so good but ok’ Haha
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Invest in stocks early and go out more. Enjoy your youth !!! (not that I didn’t :p)
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia. Why? check on google images , it is self explanatory
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Fugu and a bottle of Spirytus – I’ll die anyway so might as well risk it.
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Mewnittha (Nittha Jirayungyurn) or Aragaki Yui assuming we’ll automatically understand each other’s language. 😀
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
Make a note of routes to get to places but don’t stick to schedules and just enjoy the experience (unless necessary, baka maiwan ng byahe).
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Does it have to be someone you all know? XD
12. What is the best present you ever received?
My friends. Does that count? This one is hard.
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Dead – Kurt Cobain (just because). Alive – Banksy (Imagine actually knowing his/her identity, isn’t fun? no? ok ).
14. How old should a person start traveling?
As soon as you ‘know’ you can and you can pay for the expenses on your own. If you’re not of legal age yet, then as long as your guardian consented (I guess).
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
Senior Year in High school
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
I remember going on a road trip with my friends but instead of checking tourist spots , on the day itself, we decided to just try every restaurant and food stalls there. I guess food is life for me.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I just hope they remember my funny jokes over the corny ones (geez, what’s with this serious question).
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF