#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Hello, everyone! It’s #RoadTripperMonday again! Still can’t get over the reunion/vacation/staycation vibes of the Holiday season? Haha! Get on with your game today while you get to know one of our Road Trippers. Three years ago Geoc Battad joined us together with her boyfriend on an epic adventure in Quirino. A lot of things have happened since then but what is exciting that the boyfriend who joined her is now her fiance. So much love here!
To know more about Geoc, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Eating (a lot)
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Lost in translation.
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Magtiwala ka lang. Wala kang dapat pagsisihan.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Iceland! Feel ko pag andoon ako, wala akong ibang iisipin kung hindi yung paligid.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Bagnet and lechon with kanin na may kamatis at sibuyas
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Donald Trump. Gagawa ako ng laws that can actually be beneficial.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
My family and fiance.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Pope Francis. I will ask about his views on certain issues. Request ko rin na siya ang mag-officiate ng kasal ko 😊
11. How old should a person start traveling?
No specific age. The earlier the better.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Just travelling with my family and fiancé saan man yon.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I want people to remember me as someone who never gave up and always tried her best.0