#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Ghia Faye Agapay! Ghia recently joined this year last February 15, 2019. She is an Asst. Buyer for outdoor stuff. Ghia makes sure while she’s young she enjoys her life.
To know more about Ghia, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m an asst. buyer for outdoor stuff.
2. What inspires you?
Work – Save – Travel. I make sure I enjoy the time I have while I’m young.
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Kumanta kahit hindi biniyayaan ng magandang boses. 💔
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Meeting the girls. It’s like we’ve known each other for a long time. We get along easily. And the surprise destination that I’ve never heard of, such a beautiful place.
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
The Day after Valentines
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Do what makes you happy and don’t care what others think.
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Japan or US riding all the extreme roller coaster.
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Frankie’s New York Buffalo Wings or fried chicken
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Andy Samberg because cool cool cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
get lost and interact with the locals. you’ll get to find people with the purest heart and also the appreciate the beauty of your surrounding
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Bill Gates. How to be you po?
12. What is the best present you ever received?
Non-stop support and love from my parents. 💙
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
George Martin, maybe I can have a copy of S8.
14. How old should a person start traveling?
When you are able to spend from your own pocket. So that you would know how to budget and be wise on spending.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
Book another random trip, next time no one will know 😂 but my mom told me not to do it again💔 PS, I only called my parents the morning we arrived in Camarines Norte, and told them I joined this tour alone and no idea where we are going. So just think how will your parents react to this craziness. But I really enjoyed the trip and the people are awesome.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Going to jeep/bus terminals and see if we can make it to the last trip. Ride a habal-habal while it’s raining. Yes, it’s hassle but I get to experience every kind of vehicle we have here. And of course, beach and food.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
GHIA “Adrenaline junkie” AGAPAY
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF