#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
No time for gloom as we welcome November! This month will surely bloom as we talk about our Road Trippers! Today, we will feature Ginie Gonnaco, one of the first road trippers during our Tara Let’s Go days. It was actually through these first group of travelers who believed in us that we continue doing what we do. The amount of support and love inspires us to do be better in creating epic experiences to people.
To know more about Ginie, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living
I work at HR of an insurance company.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Coffee and anything with Cheese
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Just enjoy the ride. Keep learning. Remember to say I love you to your loved one’s.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
A place to see the Northern lights, Aurora Borealis.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
My father’s Pakbet and my mother’s very own Sinigang, Menudo and Kare-Kare
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Drew Arellano for BND. Who doesn’t want his job?!
9. What is the best present you ever received?
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Pope Francis. I want to hug him.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
Just as soon as you’re able and ready for adventures.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
When we travel to Bontoc to reach remote schools and deliver school supplies to kids. We talk, dance, eat and drink with the kids and locals. Also, my first solo travel to Batanes this year.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Someone who inspired them to just live life, as kind and bravely as she can.0