#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Heni Ramirez! She joined one of our singles road trips last 2018. Heni is a CSR and an insurance agent.
To know more about Heni, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
CSR and Insurance Agent
2. What inspires you?
My family and fear of dying poor ?
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
I love eating chocolate cakes and spicy pasta
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Not knowing where you’re going and not knowing who you’re going to travel with. Scary yun ha.
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Nakalimutan ko nang kalimutan ka
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
You are the greatest masterpiece of this world. You are beautiful and a perfect creation of God
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Italy. Hahanap ako ng kaforever ko
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Shepherd’s Pie, lots of chocolate cake and spicy fetuccine pasta
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Iiiiihhhhh… Brad Pitt!
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Yung District Manager ko. Simple ang buhay pero pak ang kita. But still manage her own time.
12. What is the best present you ever received?
I was once treated like a queen by a special friend. First time kong matreat ng sa mismong araw ng birthday.
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Sana yung soul mate ko na. Para mainform ko na sya na antagal ko na syang hinihintay. Hehehehe….
14. How old should a person start traveling?
As young as 7. Para makapag ipon na ng madaming magagandang memories. I also believe that you will learn a lot from travelling to different places and interacting with different people.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
Those times whenever my whole family attend Sunday mass and eat out. Simpleng buhay pero masaya.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Sa Pilipinas kahit pilipino ka pag alam na turista ka mahal pa rin sila maningil. Ahahahahaha….
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I want them to remember me as a person without any arte sa katawan and game sa lahat ng kalokohan. Hehe…
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF