#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Jamielyn Yaneza! She joined RRT 53 and Luna Sea 4. Jamielyn is an Event Planner, Event Host, and Teacher or Trainer. Traveling is her guilty pleasure.
To know more about Jamielyn, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
Event planner, event host, teacher/trainer
2. What inspires you?
Small victories..and people who know what it means to celebrate them.
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Experiencing new things – river tubing, daring to jump off a cliff to the ocean without a vest, laughing to our heart’s content in a teepee hut and talking about mundane things with new found friends. Everything was awesome.
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Fire…ice..and everything in between.
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Notice the red flags and always keep your eyes open.
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Paris. So cliché, but who cares? I wanna take a pic beside the Eiffel tower para hindi puro miniature earrings, key chain, and replica lang ang encounter ko with it. ?
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Steamed kangkong, okra, beans with tomatoes, red egg, green mango, and bagoong. Sinigang with rice. Buko pandan. #filipinomuch
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Lee Jong-suk. Haha.
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
12. What is the best present you ever received?
Time and honesty.
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Paulo Coelho…just curious on what’s going on in his brilliant mind. ?
14. How old should a person start traveling?
If and when you have the means, go for it. There’s no use travelling if the money you’re spending isn’t yours. Travelling is a treat for yourself, a luxury, and an experience to enjoy… the younger you start, the better. So.. save up youngsters! ?
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
That spur of the moment/surprise trip to the beach on my birthday a couple of years ago…watching the sunset, eating a very simple dinner, and listening to the band sing me a birthday song as requested by someone dear to me.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Seeing the wonders of nature first hand – first snorkeling experience from way back 2008, seeing the sardine run in cebu last year… everytime I become a witness that stuff on discovery channel aren’t fiction. haha.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
She chose happiness and did everything with passion…or not at all.
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF