#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Joy Batayola! Joy joined in some of the road trips in 2017 (SRT 19 and SRT 21). She is an Account Manager on weekdays and a Travel Organizer on weekends. She loves to meet new and interesting people. Beaches and exploring new islands are one of her favorite things to do. Connecting with locals and hearing their stories always brings her joy after a stressful week.
To know more about Joy, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
Accounts Manager in BGC on weekdays
Travel Organizer on weekends
2. What inspires you?
Meet interesting people, exploring new islands and the stories of the locals.
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Swipe left and swipe right hahaha
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Awesome people, the thrill & surprise of events!
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Eat, Pray, Love
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
When in doubt, call your mom, if you have a bad day, call your dad. And SAVE MONEY!
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
I would still choose the Philippines. I want to be teleported in Amanpulo, Palawan because I want to experience the beautiful underwater world.
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Seafood Boodle Fight
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Ay ayaw ako ng ONS, gusto ko pang forever! haha
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
I’ll go there without any itinerary.
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Well, I’m happy with where I am now and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
12. What is the best present you ever received?
My travels <3
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
SI THE ONE. Asan ka na ba kasi?
14. How old should a person start traveling?
Travel while you’re young because our priorities change over time.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
When I lived, worked, traveled and learned to be independent around the world.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
The 7,641 islands we offer! There’s just so much to see and discover in the Philippines.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Life is too short to live with regrets. <3
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF