#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
As we begin March, let us feature one of the funniest and wackiest person we have ever met in our Road Trips. There are no dull moments when you are with her. Traveling is always full of life. Meet Justine Concepcion. She joined us on our 2nd Singles Road Trip at Camarines Norte last June 2015. She shares here experience about love in this cute article, “9 Steps na Parang Pagibig“.
Interested in getting to know her more, read more about here –
1. What do you do for a living?
– I hit 2 birds in 1 stone in order to survive the quarter-life crisis. Haha!
On Weekdays, I’m a full time employee, then on weekends or holidays, I’m a freelance make up artist.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
– mag mahal > masaktan > mag move on. Repeat until fade. Epek lang!
3. What is the title of the movie about your life?
– Ang Pag Dadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros. Chos. Hmmm. I think, Legally Blonde fits the best. Elle Woods. Ganern!!
4. If you could go back in time, what would you tell your 16 year old self?
– Don’t rush on something that you would want to last. Uyyy deep. Haha!
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would that be and why?
– New Zealand. Everything’s so laid back. Masasarap food tapos ang daming pwedeng gawin! No pressure. No stress.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
– EVERYONE KNOWS IT’S CHANNING!!!! Since we all know naman he’s married. Kaya one night lang talaga. #QueridaDiaries
7. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
– BAGNET. CRISPY PATA. KARE KARE. CHICKEN WINGS. THEN ONE SCOOP OF ALL FLAVORS NG ICE CREAM SA COLDSTONE. Thanks.
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
– Pia Wurtzbach. DREAM KO TALAGA MAGING BEAUTY QUEEN AT MAG SUPPORT NG LGBT EQUALITY AND PROMOTE WORLD PEACE. Ching!
9. Best present you have ever received.
– Love and Acceptance. Tama ng alam at nararamdaman kong mahal at tanggap ako ng mga tao ng buong ako. Yung kabaliwan at kababawan ko. Yun lang wala na ko mahihiling na higit pa. No hesitations… No reservations.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
– I honestly want to meet my parents during their time on the age as mine.
Why? Challenging eh. Sa age na ‘to (25) they’re taking care of a 2 year old little girl. They’re discovering on how it is to raise a kid. Kung saan sa age na ‘to nga ang dami kong pa ring natututunan sa life. I can’t imagine being married and being a parent at 25.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
– Get up and start NOW. Ang easy diba, Bes?
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines
– I get to discover a lot of things!!! Yung akala ko tama na yung mga natutunan ko noon sa Araling Panlipunan. Pero ang dami pa palang outside the book!
13. In one sentence, how would like people to remember you?
– Ako si Justine. Pinanganak na babae, lumaking bakla.