#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
For this week’s Road Tripper Monday, we would be featuring one of the new Experience Managers Kevin Roi Silla! Kevin became part of the Kaladkarin community on September 2017 and to his satisfaction to Experience Philippines, also availed Book a Surprise last April 2019. This Area Sales Manager is hustling the roads of Rizal for his job and is a living testament that a North to South relationship could work out!#SanaAll #CoupleGoals
Get to know more about Kevin here!
1. What do you do for a living?
Area Sales Manager
2. What inspires you?
Family + Pey
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Sweets! Chocolate mostly.
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Wakeboarding! My first time to try and I “successfully” did it. Hahahaha
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Hmmm.. can’t think of one rn. lol
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Don’t be stupid over love. Hahahaha
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Sa piling nya. 🤣 (Anywhere in Japan)
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Jollibee 4 lyf.
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
In a car. Cruisin’ highways and all
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Pang Ms. Universe naman… siguro with Pres. Du30 para maintindihan ko pano tumatakbo decision-making nya. 🤣
12. What is the best present you ever received?
People in my life. Lahat sila. 😁
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
People from terrace house, so i could ask if it’s scripted, coz I feel that it is.
14. How old should a person start traveling?
As long as he/she can pay for it. Yung tipong hindi na hihingi sa magulang.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
High school. Dec 2016.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Since I got a car. (Sobrang saya magdrive, nakakapagod yes, pero masaya)
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
That I am not a boring person.
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF
- NAG-LET GO
- NI-LET GO