#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Lhea Obrador! Lhea joined Experience Philippines road trip recently, February 05, 2019. She works in the BPO industry. During the road trip, she had fun meeting new people, getting lost with nature and doing extreme activities.
To know more about Lhea, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I work in a BPO industry
2. What inspires you?
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Meeting new people. Be totally lost in the beauty of nature and do extreme activities.
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Don’t know. What do you suggest?
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
I want to be in a place that’s yet to be discovered (by me of course)
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Buttered prawns, spicy crab in coconut milk, chicken wings, midnight dream flavoured cake, a bottle of tequila, rice, some more rice and much more rice!!!
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
It used to be Zac Efron but these days it’s Noah Centineo! Haha
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
Ride a boat to an unknown island and walk my way in discovering a new paradise.
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
No one. I’m happy to be me
12. What is the best present you ever received?
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Jeff Bezos. I want to interview him. Ask why he did the things he did, his struggles & how he overcame them, and what is the one thing he doesn’t have yet and wish to have.
14. How old should a person start traveling?
As soon as he/she is already earning!
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
The moment when my dad gave me a doll beacuse that was the first, the only and the last time he did.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Getting lost. I prefer to travel alone and I’m not very good with directions and following maps. But getting lost, meeting people and finding my way to where I need to be for me is soooo much fun and very liberating.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I am someone you’ve never expected to be.
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF