#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Merry Christmas! It’s been a wonderful year of experiencing a lot under the sun and knowing a bunch of new faces and now is the best time to reminisce all of those! Here’s to the last Road Tripper Monday of 2017! Today, we will feature Marife Marinas who joined in one of craziest Random Road Trips we did this 2017. A road trip that changed from Plan A, to Plan B, to Plan C. A very warm and loving person who always puts her friends above her own.
To know more about Marife, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living
Currently a free spirit wandering around.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Listening to music everywhere I go.
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Eat Pray Love
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Study what you really love to do. Yu don’t have to prove yourself to anyone.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
To and from my work para iwas traffic.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Pork Sisig, Lechon Kawali, Crispy Pata, Isaw pero No Rice.. HAHAHAHAHA!!
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
I would trade it with my Mom, para makarelax naman sya.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
Too many to tell… baka may magtampo… haha!
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Ikaw na ba si Mr. Right ng buhay ko?
11. How old should a person start traveling?
Start em’ young ????
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
The bestest of the best would be traveling with Random Roadtrippers #47!
I am truly grateful with Experience Philippines cause you guys helped me turn my life around, I got to meet the awesome RRT47 peeps and even earned these titles “Literal na Kaladkarin” and “Deity of Storms”. Tara meet tayo para kwento ko sayo kung baket.. ????
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Si Maf? Masaya syang kasama, tara ayain natin gumala!0