#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Mark Kevin Mungcal! He joined the Luna Sea 4 last May 26, 2018. Mark is a Government employee. He enjoyed the most during the road trip was the people he interacted with. Mark had a great company and good people enjoying the moment on the road trip.
To know more about Mark, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living?
2. What inspires you?
A never ending taste for adventures ignites the inner adventurer in me.
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Gaming + Alcohol = Enjoyment regardless of results
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
The feeling of not expecting anything, not knowing who you are with and the fact that you cant control certain situations makes the trip exciting, It is literally an experience where you cant just replace certain components of it. What I enjoyed most was the people whom I interacted with, they are such great company, good people enjoying good times.
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
How many shades of Black can you see?
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Stay true to yourself. There will be a time that all those distractions will serve you nothing, don’t dream it, be it!
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Anywhere that has mountains, beaches, culture and no drama.
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Korean Spicy Wings
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
I would start by just walking and wandering around until I find something to do.
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
12. What is the best present you ever received?
The gift of reality, that people come and go, we should move forward as a person and focus on more important things like ourselves.
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
14. How old should a person start traveling?
As soon as he/she is ready and has the means to do so.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
I rather would not.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Palawan Solo Travel = the best decision ever
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I’m not here for a LONG TIME, But I’m here for a GOOD TIME
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF