#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Meet Marga Ledesma! Our featured Road Tripper for this Monday. She joined Random RoadTrip 42 way back April 2017 and is also one of the new batch of Experience Managers so look out for her in the future. She works as an Area Sales Manager and is in constant pursuit of her many dreams!
Let’s cheer on Marga and get to know more about this fun, adventurous and compassionate lady here
1. What do you do for a living?
Area Sales Manager
2. What inspires you?
Achievement? Love? (I’m stumped. Let me include this in my reflection questions. *proceeds to have a quarter-life crisis episode* jk)
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Eating one jr chocolate mousse by myself (esp when i should be working out instead)
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
It was my first time jumping off a cliff! They assured me I would surface anyway but I was so scared ofc. I didn’t know how to swim then and I def HATED the jump because it felt like having zero control over anything. I was stuck in the water a bit longer than we anticipated coz it was a river. But my skin thanked me for that dip because I was nursing what was apparently a second-degree burn from the day before. 😂 Lesson learned: Apply sunblock thoroughly and frequently
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Countdown to Sunset (coz I wrote something with this title waaay back)
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
It doesn’t seem like it but it’s starting to get better. Keep hustling! And… Stop crying over that boy. You’ll just cringe in the future.
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
It’d be on the Son Doong Cave expedition because it’s at the top of my bucketlist. It’s the largest cave system in the world, so big it even has its own ecosystem inside. Why? Because it’s hella expensive. 😂
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
The old family recipe of lengua ❤
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Brene Brown because of how amazing she is: sense of humor, breakthrough work on vulnerability, storytelling skills. ❤
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
Look for the town’s dirty little secret
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
12. What is the best present you ever received?
I always love receiving handwritten letters!
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
I’d wanna apprentice under Elon Musk but hahahahaha #dream
14. How old should a person start traveling?
When they’re old enough to appreciate a place not just for its resources but for its character
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Peoples’ warmth amidst adversities
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
She was a kind-hearted friend who pursued her many dreams
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF
- NAG-LET GO
- NI-LET GO