#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Introducing to you the featured Road Tripper for today, Michelle! Working as project specialist and is a lakwachera at heart, this girl with the unlimited energy will make sure that every moment is full of life.
Get to know more about the lively Che-che here
1. What do you do for a living?
2. What inspires you?
My Family. Not so serious answer, my travel photos 😂
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Eating a cake while having the water tubing activity. Yeah, we’re a bunch of crazy participants 😂
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
The Road Not Taken. This should be a good movie, because it starts with a “The”. Lol. Only srt46 participants would know. 😂😂
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
The future looks good on you!!!! It was crazy and fun! Stay crazy haha!
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Switzerland or Netherlands. Because the have the word “land” on their names 😂😅
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Adobong manok na may gata at sili 😍
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
John Mayer.. Plssssss!!!
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
I will need locals. And will pretend to be one of them. That’s how I will begin exploring, I guess. 😅 You can never go wrong with magta. #magtanongisfree
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Iya Villania. Would want to have cute babies like Primo and Leon. 😍 #experience
12. What is the best present you ever received?
This Life I have right now. 💯
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
John Mayer pa rin. I would want to ask him if the song Paper Doll is really written for Taylor Swift. 😅
14. How old should a person start traveling?
I started at around 13 – – with my parents. For some serious answer, listen to Joyce Pring’s podcast about the things you should consider when you travel. She will talk about how travelling should not compromise your priorities like saving. And with that, you should know in yourself that in traveling, age does not matter but money does 😁
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
My Mt. Pulag Climb in 2017. That was my third time and my first sunrise. I was crying and laughing at the same time. Ohhh my heart was full ♥️
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Everything that has to deal with the locals. Pilipino ang tunay na yaman ng Pilipinas. 💯
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Someone who doesn’t go well with engineers. 😉 Intriguing 😂😂😂
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF
- NAG-LET GO
- NI-LET GO