#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Hey, it’s Monday again! Time for #RoadTripperMonday! Today, we will feature Myra Lozano Minoza. Myra is one of the well-traveled people we know. However, for her to join a road trip without knowing where to go and who she is going to be with is really out of her comfort zone. But she did it anyway. Her love for adventure and life makes her one of the most enjoyable persons to travel with.
To know more about Myra, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living
I help run our small family business.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
I like to rehearse conversations when I’m alone hahaha
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
I gotta move
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
You’re so amazing! Keep it up!!
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
I’d like to be teleported to Egypt so see the pyramids.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
I’d go with Adam Levine
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Big Aussie Steak!!!
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
I’d trade with someone who’s on vacation lol
9. What is the best present you ever received?
Best pressie I received was the hot air balloon ride over the River Murray
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
I’d like to meet with my spirit guide to ask him about my future lol
11. How old should a person start traveling?
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Being here, made me value life with family more.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I’d like them to remember me as the girl who always leaves but comes back home.0