#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
How’s the month going on for you? Well, our Road Tripper this Monday could just brighten your day! Meet Nikki Escanillas, one of our Singles Road Tripper who is following her passion for glamming people up through hair and makeup. A very good friend and lover of life, she is exudes everything simple and joyful.
To know more about Nikki, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living
Real Estate Brokerage and Makeup Artist
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Travel and Partying
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
The Hopeless Romantic Hopeful
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Loving yourself is the most important life lesson you could ever teach yourself. Once you’ve learned it , nothing will ever hinder you from pursuing your dreams and no one can ever hurt you.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
I’d like to be in Ireland , its one of my dream destination because of the peaceful and homey environment. Its like I’m in the Movie Leap Year where the girl accidentally and unexpectedly met the love of her life!
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Why is this question so selfish? Lol 7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
I’d have lots of salmon cause its my favorite and its so expensive at the same, I’ll have rainbow cake, my own chocolate fountain with marshmallows, Sushi and White Pasta!
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
I’d trade places with Kate Middleton, First of all I want to experience what it’s like to literally be a princess and secondly I think I will learn a lot by being in her shoes. I know it’s difficult to actually be a princess and be looked up to by so many people. So maybe it could actually make me a better person as well.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
My first makeup traincase. Well traincases are expensive and at the same time its one of the best investments you should have being a makeup artist
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
I’d like to meet Bobbi Brown. She is my life peg and inspiration as a makeup artist.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
I believe you appreciate more the real value of travelling when you are in your early 20’s because that’s the time when you start realizing or learning more about yourself.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
One of the best experience I’ve had is doing some random weekend trips through commuting to Baler or La Union and surfing. I think Experience Philippines singles road trip is also one of the best road trips I’ve had so far because of the new people I met and the unique and surprise itinerary which they have.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I’d like to be remembered as a good-hearted simple and happy woman who never seeks revenge at anyone who hurts her but would rather share love to everyone around her.0