#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
There’re only seven days before Christmas! You surely have got your Christmas all planned out and Christmas presents all wrapped up! Whatever you intend to prepare for this coming special day, sit back for a while as we share with you the second to the last #RoadTripperMonday of the year! Today, we will feature Papert Vargas! He joined us in one of our Singles Road Trips last 2016. He is a very simple kind of guy but he will amaze you with his travel exploits here and abroad.
To know more about Papert, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living
I am currently working for a global healthcare company as SAP Business Intelligence Analyst.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Late night binge-watching of K-Dramas (action, political, medical dramas) is by far my guilty pleasure.
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
I consider Climbing my own Everest as Movie of my life. Getting to the top of the mountain is not easy, it requires mental, physical and emotional strength.
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
I would tell myself that there is no success without failure. Life’s best lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes. So Papert, you will fail sometimes, and that’s okay. Relax and enjoy each stages of your life.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
New Zealand, just want my eyes to enjoy the astounding scenery.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Probably, Ji Chang-Wook. Haha
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Of course, the Pinoy Fiesta menu. From Tinolang manok, Adobo, Lechon, Adobong manok sa gata, Igado, Spaghetti, Nilagang baka, Menudo, Kare kare, tinolang tahong, to Sugpo/Shrimp in garlic butter
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Angela Merkel. I am curious to know how does it feel to be one of the world’s powerful woman leader.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
Mama, ate and my partner. ????
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Erwan Huessaff. I would like to get tips from him particular in business; how to set up your own business, conceptualization and how to run a restaurant.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
No specific age. Key is, as long as you are financially able.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Travelling with my partner. It’s always fun and romantic.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
The one who listens.0