#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Renee Jimenez! He first joined his road trip with Experience Philippines in the year 2015. Renee is a R&D Engineer. During weekends and holidaays, he enjoys to travel and explore places.
To know more about Renee, read more about his here —
1. What do you do for a living?
2. What inspires you?
Traveling and exploring places during weekends and holidays 😀
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Chocolates, travel, mountain and free-diving(currently).
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Exploring an uncommon places that is worth knowing.
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
Work Life Balance
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Always be happy!
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
CERN in Geneva Switzerland. It is just great to know the nature of the universe and seeking on the answers of how does “it” made.
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
1 whole letchon 😀
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Gal Gadot 😛
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
Preparing a map and asking directions from people to people.
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Kim Jong-un :P, for the assassins to have a week to kill him (joke). I actually don’t know who.
12. What is the best present you ever received?
My life 😀
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Steve jobs, to ask how did he manage to established his company.
14. How old should a person start traveling?
The moment you can start to walk.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
when i passed the board exam 😀
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Knowing a beautiful places that is unknown to the public and experiencing culture of different races in Philippines.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
The always happy guy!
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF