#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Welcome to the fourth Monday of October! Today, we will feature Rhose Lapera. Rhose is one of the most traveled person we know. She has probably seen the entire Europe! I guess it is one of the perks of being talented in one of the biggest companies in the world. She joined us in one of our trips in Mindanao. A very simple and kind person who is obsessed with Italian ice cream.
To know more about Rhose, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m a Systems Analyst by profession, sumasideline as emoterang clown sa mga kaibigan kong nag-eemote (for free, coffee lng pwede na 😛)
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Gelattttooo! (especially yung mint flavor)
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
More Than You’ll Ever See
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Wag kang pasaway! 😛 seriously, eto….
“Dearest Rhose, wag kang magpa-pressure sa expectations ng mga tao sa paligid mo. There are so much in life. Pagdating mo sa college, masisingko ka rin. So chillax and enjoy life’s journey!”
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Iceland, hunting the best of the bests Aurora 😍 it has always been one of my dream destinations. I had actually planned of going but due to time constraint, bigong plano (iyak na lang muna). I planned to explore Reykjavik, swim in the Blue Lagoon, visit the Game of Thrones setting, see the south coast and the waterfalls and experience the Rekjavik’s New Year with bonfire and fireworks.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Ang nag-iisa kong crush, Ian Veneracion 😍
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Hmmm hindi nman ipapaubos di ba? haha I would have nachos (spicy beef bowl) from Guzman y Gomez Mexican Taqueria, medium rare angus beef steak with mushroom sauce, kare-kareng beef (dapat masarap yung alamang), kilawing lamang loob ng baka, ginataang laing con pag-ibig (special request yung luto ha), ginisang ampalaya con pagmamahal (special din ang luto), adobong chicken feet na medyo spicy, garlic shrimp and crab, inihaw na bangus (pero yung tyan part lang ang kakainin ko), cold bundaberg ginger beer for the drinks tas minty after 8 flavoured gelatto for the dessert 😀 (parang indigestion ang ikamamatay ko nito haha 😂)
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
with my mom, so that I’ll be the one to suffer whatever she’s undergoing nowadays.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
A video compilation of my pics with tear-jerking messages and an infinity ring made from a paper clip
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
A soldier who fought in Marawi and his family. I want to hug them tight and say, “Thank you.”
11. How old should a person start traveling?
There is no right age to start travelling. one should start as early as he is able (financially, physically, mentally). With it, he’ll learn lots about life and enjoy the beauty the world can offer sooner.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Every travel I had in the Philippines are the bests! Each had given me different experiences, had taught me different lessons, had shown me unique beauty, had given me friends to treasure. Each place had shown me hidden gems I’m proud to share when ask about Pinas.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
The crazy girl who makes them smile a little bigger 😀0