#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Robin Lorzano! Robin joined the Luna Sea 4 last year 2018. By profession, he is an engineer. He had the best experience during the Luna Sea 4 as he felt like a movie star in a mall tour.
To know more about Robin, read more about him here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I am an Engineer by profession
2. What inspires you?
New faces on new places.
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Beating ETA in waze app. Sorry not sorry. 😅
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
Being welcomed by the whole community in a faraway island with fire dancers fireworks and firearms, yeah soldiers, while sitting there on a boat with awesome people. Felt like a movie star on a mall tour.
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
When Trumpets Fades. It is an old movie clearly telling you how stupid a war is. So don’t give a fck to every battle.
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
You should save your money to travel rather than spend on your computer games, uhm no. Practice diligently and be a pro gamer dude. 💵 💵💵
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Beach. Uhm Siargao coz ive never been there. Or La Union on a saturday night. 👌🏻
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Kwekkwek, isaw at ice cramble.
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Anne Curtis. Feeling ko type niya ko. 🤫
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
Talk to the locals and ask for the best things and their town has to offer and try them all.
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
12. What is the best present you ever received?
A superman bubble head.
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Id like to meet our boss RS Ang and ask him Wth is happening?? Hahaha
14. How old should a person start traveling?
2 with parents, 15 with friends, and 20 with strangers.
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
2012 Christmas Party at our house with my bestbuds.
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Staying in Buscalan in Kalinga where you can drown with the best and unlimited coffee in the homestays.
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Give that quiet attractive guy a booze then watch the party start. 🤣
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF