#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Here we go for another Road Tripper of September! Today, we will feature Sheryl Juan or Shy. She joined us in one of our Singles Road Trip early this year. She is a book lover and foodie at heart.
To know more about Shy, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m currently taking a break to spend some me time.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Watching Reality TV
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Read the book of Penelope Russianoff PhD
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
In Oregon, right in my boyfriend’s house.
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
Angelina Jolie. I think she has a beautiful mind. I’d like to know more about her time as a goodwill ambassador.
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
Paella, a glass of red wine, steak and churros for dessert.
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Donald Trump. I’d like to do some good decisions and apologize genuinely to everyone he offended. Lol
9. What is the best present you ever received?
A sculpture of flowers and Triquetra
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
11. How old should a person start traveling?
I was 16 when I started traveling on my own. So i say 16 or younger as long as they are responsible and brave enough to do so.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
Getting to see the beauty of nature. I can’t pick a specific place for trip because it’s all amazing.
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
I’d like to remember me by my wisdom and honesty.0