#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will be knowing more about Teena Santiago! Her first road trip with Experience Philippines was the Haunted Roadtrip in 2015. She is a bank consultant and she has a good taste of food around the world.
To know more about Teena, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
Consultant – Asian Development Bank
2. What inspires you?
new enriching experiences
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
guilt is counterproductive — pleasure should be enjoyed without guilt 🙂
4. What was your best experience joining the road trip?
the uniqueness of the experience
5. What is the title of the movie of your life?
6. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16-year-old self?
don’t use that shade– it will turn your hair orange!!!
7. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
in Mount Bromo at sunrise because I want to go there but don’t want to do the difficult trek 🙂
8. You, unfortunately, have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
I will have all my memorable eats from around the world! 😀 strawberry taho & batirol – Baguio; mango & sticky rice – Suda, BKK; payi, luñis, & pako salad – Batanes; 3-way Peking duck – Beijing; ema datshi – Bhutan; happy pizza (extra happy) – Phnom Penh; pastel – Camiguin; pigeon pastilla & other pastries – Casablanca; pineapple crumble & cheding’s spicy peanuts w/ banana chips – CDO; pho from Anthony Bourdain’s pho lady – HCMC; lamb doner – Istanbul; ox tail – Jamaica; grilled cheese in Boroughs Market – London; cookies & milk from Cookies & Milk – NYC; mezcal – Oaxaca; xialongbao from my favorite in Shanghai; salted egg anything – Singapore; milk tea & original DTF +++ Taiwan; and sushi in Tsukiji, Tokyo 😀
9. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
10. How would you explore a destination on your own?
11. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
baduy, but I don’t want to trade with anyone…
12. What is the best present you ever received?
my first car
13. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Paul Sun-Hyung Lee (Mr. Kim, Kim’s Convenience) so I can #sneakattack and him my friend for life! 😀
14. How old should a person start traveling?
as soon as they can walk
15. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
gliding quietly down a winding river, surrounded by fireflies and the stars
16. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
SO.MANY.AWESOME.TRAVEL.EXPERIENCES. My top 4 favorite go-to places: Batanes, Bohol, Camiguin, and Coron
17. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
kicking and screaming 😉
#FASTTALK: What turns you on?
- LIGHTS ON
- LIGHTS OFF