#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
Today’s Road Tripper Monday, let’s get to know more about Tetet Gabor. Tetet first joined the Singles Road Trip #7 in the beautiful island of Biri and then hopped on to our first adventure in Mindanao. One of the amazing characteristics of Tetet is her ability to make you feel at ease on the first time you meet her. You will immediately fall for her charming Bisayan accent when she speaks tagalog. She is a very strong and independent women who really loves to explore and travel.
She is definitely a go to person whenever you wish to have a listening ear. Her cheerful and caring personality would get any one warmed up in the first few minutes of talking with her. As you travel with her and get to know her, you can’t help feel that life is indeed simple and beautiful.
To know more about Tetet, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I run our family business. real estate leasing.
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Disconnect and go to the beach or the mountain.
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Watch out for you favorite cousin in 2005, if possible do everything you can. she’ll need help. and start telling your parents that you love them.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
To date none. but to hang out with? Jared Leto, Shannon Leto, and Tomo Milicevic
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
2 quarter pounders with cheese, plain; kfc fries ( a large one); chocolate milkshake made with ice cream and skim milk; and my sister’s chocolate cake.
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
No one. I do not want living someone else’s life for a week nor i want them to live mine. I am selfish. I have a good life.
9. What is the best present you ever received?
My family. I love them. They know i do.
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Jared Leto. I’d like to pick his brains.
11. How old should a person start traveling?
If it’s travelling with family, one should be old enough to appreciate the place/s being visited. If travelling alone, then as soon as one knows how to find his/her way back home.
12. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
The best thing about living in the Philippines is that I own my time. I can take short breaks any time. And we have lots of beaches!
13. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
It does not matter what people remember about me when I’m gone as long as I did not steal from them or killed anybody.0