#RoadTripperMonday – a weekly feature of our very own Road Tripper.
And its Monday again! In today’s Road Tripper Monday, we will get to know a Road Tripper from our Nueva Vizcaya Road Trip last 2015. Meet Vebz Viado, an accounting auditor by day and a UN Advocate at night. She is currently traveling around the world working on her job as well as being a very active advocate for the United Nations. She explored Nueva Vizcaya with us last 2015 and she has been one of our biggest EXPH fan. We really look forward traveling again with her as we explore other parts of the Philippines. See you soon when get back from your travels.
To know more about Vebz, read more about her here —
1. What do you do for a living?
I’m an Auditor and Accounting Consultant, at the same time, I support activities that address the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
2. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Milktea with pearls (75% sugar)
3. What is the title of the movie of your life?
4. If you could go back in time what would you tell your 16 year old self?
Don’t be too harsh on yourself ~ you don’t need to figure out everything at once.
5. If you can be teleported anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Syria, so I can teleport the innocent children back home safely
6. Which celebrity would you go on a “one-night-only-date” with?
7. You, unfortunately have been condemned to die, but fortunately, you get to have any meal in the world before you go. What is your menu?
2-piece Spicy Chicken Joy with extra rice… and upgrade to pineapple juice *Laslas*
8. If you could trade places with anyone right now, for a week, who would it be and why?
Kate Middleton (who doesn’t want to experience being married to a real-life prince charming??)
9. What is the best present you ever received?
The Gift of Life
10. If you could meet a famous or not so famous person, who would that be and why?
Ronda Rousey ~ to remind her that failure, no matter how devastating it may be, will not diminish her worth as a champion. I’m still a fan!
11. How old should a person start traveling?
As early as you can ~ you will learn valuable lessons from travelling and meeting people from different walks of life. Never stop exploring.
12. If you could go back in time and to relive any moment in your life exactly as it originally happened, what event would choose to experience again?
Picking vegetables and sharing jokes with my grandmother when she was still alive
13. What is your best experience in traveling/living in the Philippines?
With 7,107 islands – Philippines has the best of everything. Soul searching? Go up north in Batanes or in Baguio and enjoy beautiful sceneries. Parties? We have the festive Sinulog in Cebu City and the party-till-you-drop haven in Boracay. Adventure? Go down south in Sarangani and fly as you paraglide or scuba dive into the wonders of Tubbataha Reef. These are just few examples of what this country can offer, plus, prices here are really cheap and the locals are very friendly. Experience Philippines!
14. In one sentence, how would you like people to remember you?
Lover of life and Pursuer of dreams ~ She lived a life worth living.0